Monday, November 15, 2010

It's been almost a year !!!!

Yup...it's almost a year i.m here...tomorrow will be my last day at SKUT since i'll gonna hav a long holiday...almost 1  and a half month...so xcited...there will be many events coming...


Since today is my last dear spending night here, it keeps me thinking about my first day here....Unexpectedly, I managed to complete the whole year with great achievement....hopefully my GB will give me good marks for SKT...hopefully !!! cross my fingers for that ...he3..



There will be may events coming during this holiday...many of my friends will get married...Yeay ! He3...For those who I can't attend ur wedding, I'm so sorry ya....If possible, I'll be there...ok...Especially for my BF since SMKA SR...Ikhwan Syafieq Sarwani...will try my best to be there...hehehe....hopefully I'll join ur club next year...nway...I'll update again next time k...Will be telling u guys bout my E-day preparation...hehehe....c u when i c u....Daaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment